General conditions of use
CONDITIONS of use of registration of INVITATIONS in WPC and DRC
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with article 10 of the law 342002, of 11 of July, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following identification data of the owner of the Web site are:
3g OFFICE S.L. is a company whose registered office is located in calle Eloy Gonzalo, 18, under Interior, 28010, Madrid, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 19475, Folio 146, sheet M-341808, inscripción 1ª. The contact email is: wpc3gfoundation.com.
Access to the website or its use by the user imply necessarily, and without reservations, the knowledge and acceptance of the terms and conditions. Therefore, it is recommended that the user reads them from carefully every time you want to access the Web site.
3g OFFICE S.L. has created the Web site a tool for organizing events and purchase them through which offers to its users "Service organization events" and the "service of purchase of tickets" (the "services"). Through the provision of the services, 3G OFFICE, S.L. acts as intermediary in the sale of tickets between users, contractually associating users and the company as such.
In order to use the services offered on the Web site, is necessary condition that users are older, so with the acceptance of the following terms and conditions, the user declares that you are older than age as well as it has the necessary capacity to contract the services offered on the website.
In relation to the above, the user will be in any case responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided to 3G OFFICE S.L. through the registration form and booking processes.
Underage users who are interested in hiring the services require authorization from their parents or legal guardians prior.
2. SERVICE TICKETS
3g OFFICE S.L. offers its users a service purchase of tickets through which buyers can purchase, quickly and easily, tickets to events published on the Web site by the organizers.
3g OFFICE S.L. acts as an intermediary between the sale service website and the buyers in the sale of tickets for events, managing in the name and on behalf of 3G OFFICE S.L. the distribution of tickets, and 3G OFFICE S.L. acts as organizer of events and participates in the organizational aspects of these events.
1.2 conditions of ticket service
· The illegal resale of an entry or attempted unlawful resale constitutes sufficient cause for seizure or cancellation of that entry without right to refund or any other type of compensation.
· An entry cannot be used for advertising, commercial, promotional, purposes of games, competitions or gambling, no reliable prior, express authorization from the Organizer.
· The event will be recorded for commercial purposes I promotional, by what buyers give their consent by means of access to the event so that your image can be recorded and later reproduced for the mentioned purposes as part of the public.
· 3g OFFICE S.L. takes part in the Organization of events, so you have responsibility on the conditions of visibility, sound quality, convenience of local, accessibility, etc., which fall exclusively to the organiser.
· 3g OFFICE S.L. reserves the right to refuse admission to the event.
· 3g OFFICE S.L. is legally authorized to make revisions and relevant records to verify compliance with the conditions of security within the event.
· Any input wrinkled, torn or presenting evidence of falsification shall authorize the Organizer to deprive its carrier access to the event.
· 3g OFFICE S.L. is not responsible for the loss or theft of the entry.
· 3g OFFICE S.L. reserves the right to analyze and evaluate possible ticket fraud, managing the "charge back" or reverse payment buyers of tickets if appropriate.
3g OFFICE S.L. acts as an intermediary and organizer in the sale of tickets for events, on behalf and for the account of the same managing the distribution of tickets, so assume responsibility in the event that the event finally does not arrive to be held, exempting 3G OFFICE S.L., in any case, the return of any management expenses caused by the sale of tickets , as extraordinary expenses of travel, stays, etc. The purchaser of the tickets, to accept the terms and conditions of use, forces him admits no responsibility for these extraordinary expenses.
4. USE OF THE WEB SITE
The users are entirely responsible for the correct use of the Web site subject to the law, whether national or international, as well as to the principles of good faith, morality, good customs and public order, and a commitment to diligently observe any additional instructions that may be provided by 3G OFFICE S.L.
Users shall refrain from using the services and contents of the website for purposes or effects illicit and are detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, affect or impair the operation of the website, its contents and services. Likewise, it is prohibited to prevent normal use or enjoyment of the Web site to other users.
Our antivirus system is reasonably secure. That is why 3G OFFICE S.L. is not responsible for any potential damage or errors which, due to the presence of any virus, may suffer the computer system (hardware or software) of the users when they access the website or use it.
3g OFFICE S.L. will make reasonable means at the disposal of the user to the contents and services included on the website are accurate and updated.
If it deems it appropriate, 3G OFFICE S.L. may suspend immediately the provision of the service and, where appropriate, remove content deemed improper or illegal, because performing it in its sole discretion, and at the request of affected third party or competent authority, unless such suspension may give rise to any compensation.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
If any user or third party links that may be contrary to law, morality or public order, shall inform 3G OFFICE S.L. via e-mail: wpc3gfoundation.com.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
3g OFFICE S.L. is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights included in the website, as well as of the content accessible through it.
The authorization to the user for access to the Web site does not imply renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of rights of intellectual or industrial property by 3G OFFICE S.L., so their use is strictly prohibited.
The rights of intellectual and industrial property of the Web site, as well as texts, images, graphic design, navigation structure, information and contents that are collected are either owned by 3G OFFICE S.L. either holds on them exploitation rights needed, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation , in accordance with the Spanish law of intellectual and industrial property rights.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
The parties agree to submit, at its option to the resolution of conflicts and with express resignation to any other law, to the courts and tribunals that are competent.